Associate Network SupportPosted Date: 14 Jul 2014
Associate Network Support
- Support the network equipment such as switches, routers and etc
- Implement and maintain the infrastructure such as: Perform incident resolution, problem analysis and escalation management according to the SLA.
- Network Address Translation (NAT),
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) /IPSec,
- Firewall and VPN user authentication,
- High Availability/Load Sharing,
- Attack Detection,
- Traffic Management,
- System Management,
- Access Control.
- Asset management, document management, prepare and submit reports to managers/clients.
- Min Higher NITEC in IT, EE or equivalent. Fresh Diploma/Degree are welcome.
- Min 1 year of working experience
- Hands on experience in switches and routers as below:
- Able to perform rotating shift
- Able to travel to client site/overseas when necessary
We are regret only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified