Application Architect is responsible for creating the most appropriate architecture for a software development project, and maintaining control over the architecture throughout the entire project lifecycle. Define design and programming guidelines, and establish the design of the system, taking into considerations integration of various components, identification and mitigation of known technical risk, architectural principles, technology standards and best practices.
• Define system-level application architecture that includes high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigation measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc
• Maintain control over the architect throughout the entire software development lifecycle by continuously making critical adjustments to the architecture to ensure desired results are achieved
• Involve in requirement analysis phase to ensure the implementation feasibility of functional specifications. Highlight requirement gaps, disproportional construction efforts, technical challenges and any other issues to business analyst teams
• Provide technical leadership in the development through established design and development methodologies, to ensure system meets functional and system requirements
• Engage customers to explain the rationale of architecture?s selection, or other technical issues
• Ensure best practices, frameworks and re-useable components are employed in the development project
• Trouble-shoot technical problems faced by the project team.
• Contribution to organizational development thru sharing best practices. Developing and conducting technical courses.
• Coach, train and mentor junior architects
• Be involved in pre-sale activities as solution architect
We are regret only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified
|Yr(s) of Exp||5|
|Job Type||Contract, Contract to Perm, Permanent|