Network Engineer (Team Lead)Posted Date: 14 Jul 2014
Network Engineer (Team lead)
- Leads and manages a team
- Schedules and assigns task to team members
- Tracks team members’ attendance and project assignment status
- Work with Manager to plan and execute the project deployment plan
- Monitor, track and review the project and key project progress milestone
- Support the network equipment such as switches, routers and etc
- Implement and maintain the infrastructure such as: Performs incident resolution, problem analysis and escalation management according to the SLA.
- Network Address Translation (NAT),
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) /IPSec,
- Firewall and VPN user authentication,
- High Availability/Load Sharing,
- Attack Detection,
- Traffic Management,
- System Management,
- Access Control.
- Asset management, document management, prepare and submit reports to managers/clients.
- Degree in IT, EE or equivalent/Diploma Holder with good years of experience
- Min 2 years of working experience in maintenance tasks and managing team
- Hands on experience in switches and routers as below:
- Able to perform rotating shift
- Able to travel to client site/overseas when necessary
We are regret only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified