Recruitment ConsultantPosted Date: 05 May 2013
- Develop new client accounts through cold calls, referrals or networking
- Work closely with corporate clients to understand the organization and staffing requirements
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing advertisements in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines, social media
- Actively headhunt and evaluate the suitability of candidates for our clients
- Brief the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Prepare candidate profile and recommendations for client’s consideration
- Coordinate interview arrangements
- Inform candidates about the results of their interviews; negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- Relationship building with clients and candidates
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline, preferably with working experience
- You should possess strong business acumen, self-motivated, sales-driven and like helping people to succeed in their career.
- Possess good communication and influencing skills.
Join us in this meaningful career!