1. Act as lead contact for assigned customers. Establish frequent interaction with the respective customer base via ongoing customer visits, written and verbal communication.
2. Identify and qualify new customers and new opportunities on an ongoing basis.
3. Develop and implement sales-driven actions, including a Sales and Revenue Plan, to meet or exceed the sales targets including current and future revenue goals. �
4. Provide clear, timely and comprehensive sales proposals and service and product updates to existing and potential customers. Maintain ongoing knowledge of Company’s services and new product offerings.
5. Provide detailed tracking and status information for each sales opportunity through in-house reporting tools. �
6. Identify and coordinate any technical assistance with appropriate internal departments to facilitate services and maintain ongoing revenues.
• Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience in satellite communications or telecommunications sales.
• Specific experience in selling high-value, high-revenue, complex sales to a wide range of customers from technical representatives to management level.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in multiple disciplines.
• Proven organizational skills and outstanding interpersonal and networking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Demonstrated skill in making effective presentations.
• Willingness and ability to travel frequently.
|Yr(s) of Exp||3|
|Job Function||Sales/Business Development|
|Job Type||Full-Time, Permanent|