Sales Manager (UPS)
• Responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities, business development and market penetration for UPS business in ASEAN & emerging markets countries.
• Develop sales strategies and contribute in sales effort.
• Understand customers’ requirements and participate in technical and commercial negotiation.
• Make presentation and demonstrate products application.
• Prepare commercial & technical offers and quotation in response to customers’ requirements.
• Develop new customer accounts to achieve sales targets focusing on IDC customers.
• Build customer relation & credibility with the customers.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing Communications and other cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction in product offerings.
• Feedback to factory on product specification requirements for development activity and changing market needs.
• Prepare monthly sales report.
• Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Min 7 years of sales experience in UPS market, preferably those with experience in IDC UPS sales.
• Proven sales track record in UPS.
• Working experience from multinational working environment is preferred.
We are regret only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified
|Yr(s) of Exp||7|
|Job Function||Sales/Business Development|