• Attend to all repairs/maintenance related problems on-site, trouble shoot and resolve technical issues.
• Provide warranty support to distributors and end users.
• Perform site acceptance tests, commissioning and start-up assistance.
• Provide field operations and technical support to customers. Interface with customers on after sales service, understand and assist customers in defining their needs.
• Conduct technical training to enable users/customers in optimizing the product performance.
• Provide inputs from field to Engineering and factory for new products design or existing products improvement.
• Interact actively with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and develop service business.
• Ensure full compliance with standard guidelines in product applications, controls and documentation.
• Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with at least 3 years technical or service experience.
• Sound knowledge in Drive & Instrumentation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Customer oriented and must be ready to support customer requirements with on call system.
• Adaptable in site environment and able to travel
We are regret only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified
|Yr(s) of Exp||3|
|Job Function||Electrical/Electronics Manufacturing|